Grandstream GRP2616 : Téléphone IP 6 lignes de "qualité opérateur"
- 6 Comptes SIP
- Ecran LCD Couleur Rétroéclairé 4,3" (480 X 272)
- Ecran supplémentaire de 2,4" (240 X 320)
- 5 touches XML
- WiFi Bi-Bandes 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4Ghz & 5Ghz)
- Bluetooth intégré
- Coques interchangeables
- Codec Opus
- Compatible EHS (Plantronics)
- 2 ports 10/100/1000 Mbps
- PoE (et vendu avec bloc secteur)
Grandstream Networks, Inc. has been connecting the world since 2002 with SIP Unified Communications solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small and medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Our open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features, flexibility and price competitiveness. Grandstream products are available through our established global distribution channels. We are a private corporation headquartered in Boston, MA USA with regional locations in Los Angeles, CA, Dallas, TX, China, Venezuela, Morocco, Malaysia, and Spain.
Share this product:
- HD audio, handset and speakerphone with support for wide-band audio
- 6 line keys with up to 6 SIP accounts
- Dual LCD screens with digital BLF Keys
- Integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customization
The GRP2616 is a high-end carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It supports 6 lines and 6 SIP accounts while featuring a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including integrated Wi-Fi, Bluetooth support, 48 virtual multi-purpose keys (MPKs), dual Gigabit ports and more. This device features a 4.3 inch color LCD screen with swappable face plates to allow for easy logo customization and an additional 2.4 inch display screen. The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2616 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. Built for the needs of busy desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2616 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice platform.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.