Grandstream GXW4504 : Passerelle VoIP 4 Ports numérique E1/T1/J1
- Deux ports réseau RJ45 Gigabit / Ruteur NAT intégré
- Technologie de cryptage de sécurité TLS et SRTP
- Provisionnement par HTTP/TFTP avec XML
- Ports E1/T1/J1 supportant PRI, SS7, MFC R2
- Prise en charge de nombreux codecs (G.722, G.729, iLBC, etc.)
- Prise en charge du T.38 pour Fax Over IP
- Invitations vocales multilingues
- 4 Ports E1/T1/J1 - 120 communications simultanées
Grandstream Networks, Inc. has been connecting the world since 2002 with SIP Unified Communications solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small and medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Our open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features, flexibility and price competitiveness. Grandstream products are available through our established global distribution channels. We are a private corporation headquartered in Boston, MA USA with regional locations in Los Angeles, CA, Dallas, TX, China, Venezuela, Morocco, Malaysia, and Spain.
Share this product:
- Software configurable E1/T1/ J1 ports, support PRI, SS7, MFC R2
- Dual Gigabit auto- sensing RJ45 network ports with integrated NAT router
- Supports a wide- range of voice codecs, including Opus, G.722, G.729, iLBC, and more
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Automated provisioning by HTTP/TFTP with XML config files
- Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax-over-IP
- Supports multi- language voice prompts
The GXW4500 series are E1/T1 Digital VoIP Gateways that allow digital PSTN and ISDN trunks to be integrated with VoIP networks. By connecting the GXW4500 series with a VoIP network and a traditional PBX or E1/T1/J1 provider, businesses can drastically increase the amount of PSTN/ISDN trunks integrated with their VoIP network. The GXW4500 series offers three models that provide 1, 2 or 4 T1/E1/J1 spans and support 30, 60 or 120 concurrent calls to cater to the VoIP needs of large and medium sized enterprises. The GXW4500 series supports PRI, SS7 and MFC R2 digital signaling protocols and nearly all major voice codecs including Opus, G.722, G.711, G.729, G.723, iLBC, G.726, GSM-FR, etc. This digital VoIP gateway series includes dual Gigabit network ports with a configurable integrated NAT router, two USB 3.0 ports, and one SD card interface. By adding echo cancellation, jitter buffer, T.38 fax support, TLS and SRTP security encryption as well as automated provisioning by HTTP/TFTP with XML config files, the GXW4500 series is able to cater to the VoIP needs of large and medium enterprises.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.